Henna tattoo meaning
Henna tattoo means something significant to the wearers. It is an ancient adornment on the body that has a lot of meanings. It is used to represent happiness, luck and can also symbolize battle, births, blessings and marriages. The #henna tattoo is used to talk about intuitive and freehand. Making use of the henna is something that will give you that spiritual connection and has these awed feelings that are applied to it.
Each part of the body that the henna is placed has its significance and special meanings. It can be placed on the wear’s palms to talk about blessings and when it is placed on the hand, it talks about protection and also the shield is also added to it.
Henna #tattoo is one tattoo that people use to look exceptional because of the significance to the wearer. There are items that can be added to them to make them tell a special meaning or story. The henna is power in its #design and meaning. You can step out of the crowd when you use the henna tattoo to make that bold statement that you have always wanted to tell the world and you were not able to do that.
1. The ethnic as well as attractive mehendi design for her wide wrist
She can now flaunt her #wrist aid the crowd and everyone would admire the nice girl.
2. The mehendi deign coming out with a real artistic view
A girl who loves art can explore this amazing mehendi design for her wrist.
3. The ultimate ethnic and glamorous mehendi design for her nice wrist
This is a clean and nice mehendi design for a true woman.
4. The dark henna tattoo reveals the ultimate bracelet and ring
Painting the bracelet and ring on the wrist of a cute girl with mehendi.
5. The exclusive mehendi design for her nice wrist revealing the true ethnicity
This dark mehendi design gives a girl’s wrist a clean look.
6. The classy mehendi design gives her a real stylish look
A woman can explore that hidden beauty inside her soul with this mehendi design.
7. The bracelet and ring design painted with mehendi on her wrist
She can now get the feel of a true woman with the innovative touch of mehendi.
8. Traditional mehendi design especially for the wrist of a woman
A woman would get back to the historical episodes with this exclusive mehendi design.
9. The glamorous and colourful henna tattoo design for a lovely girl
This colourful henna tattoo design is a great one for a woman.
10. The green bridal shade of mehendi for her adorable wrist
If you are planning for wedding then this can be a nice mehendi shade for your wrist.
11. The clean henna tattoo design flaunting the name of the girl
This mehendi design reveals her true identity giving her a better feel.
12. The black shade combines with a brown one creating a stunning look
This comes out as a nice henna tattoo design for a woman with modern thoughts.
13. The mehendi design carrying a nice Western touch for the women
If you want to get a western touch in your wrist, try out this mehendi design.
14. The small and powerful Sun painted on her wrist with mehendi
A girl now can carry the Sun on her wrist with this mehendi design.
15. Light brown shade of mehendi creating an attractive wrist of her
This light brown shade of mehendi would give a girl an adoring look.
16. The small bracelet design for both wrists of a nice girl
She can now move on with the unique bracelets painted with henna.
17. Two Circles Creating a simple yet innovative mehendi design for her wrist
A girl can get her both wrists look beautiful with this small circle design.
18. Brownish Mehendi shade making her wrist looks different especially on wedding
If you have a wedding to attend then you can try this light mehendi design.
19. The dark orange mehendi shade giving a real glamorous look
A woman can explore this amazing orange mehendi shade on her wrist with the floral design.
20. The deep black mehendi design with the big flower in the center
This is a nice mehendi design revealing a dark look for a woman’s wrist.
21. The nice floral shaded mehendi designs for her both wrists
A woman would always love flowers and thus she can get this stunning mehnedi design on her wrists.
22. The big floral pattern mehendi on her wrist gives her a better look
A girl now can get that dream look with this unique mehendi design.
23. The flower covering her entire wrist with the deep shades of mehendi
Every girl loves flowers and thus she would really admire this mehendi design on her wrist.
24. The light floral mehendi design on her wrist helping her to look great
She can now feel the true courage and being a woman, she would love this mehendi design
25. Engagement ceremony mehendi design – If you want a nice simple design for the engagement ceremony, you may want to consider this one henna design. Just highlights the ring finger and wrist.
Image credit goes to : Pinterest.com, Tumblr.com, plus.google.com, vk.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com and flicker.com