Henna tattoo meaning
Henna tattoo means something significant to the wearers. It is an ancient adornment on the body that has a lot of meanings. It is used to represent happiness, luck and can also symbolize battle, births, blessings and marriages. The #henna tattoo is used to talk about intuitive and freehand. Making use of the henna is something that will give you that spiritual connection and has these awed feelings that are applied to it.
Each part of the body that the henna is placed has its significance and special meanings. It can be placed on the wear’s palms to talk about blessings and when it is placed on the hand, it talks about protection and also the shield is also added to it.
Henna tattoo is one #tattoo that people use to look exceptional because of the significance to the wearer. There are items that can be added to them to make them tell a special meaning or story. The henna is power in its #design and meaning. You can step out of the crowd when you use the henna tattoo to make that bold statement that you have always wanted to tell the world and you were not able to do that.
1. The amazing mehendi design for the feet of a bride
If you are getting ready for your marriage this one can be the ultimate option.
2. Adorn the Feet with the dark mehendi designs for a true girl
This dark mehendi design goes well with the pink nail polish on her feet.
3. The flowery henna tattoo adoring the feet of the cute girl
The amazing flowers give her #feet the heavenly look.
4. Decorating the shoe for her with a nice mehendi design
This mehendi designs gives a girl the shoe to walk down the floor.
5. The flowers covering her feet Making here a real girl
This mehendi design is a perfect, which gives a girl the heavenly touch.
6. The magical mehendi design with the yellow shades for her wedding
This mehendi design with the flowers give a girl the real confidence.
7. The dark flowers give her feet the real stunning look
A girl can get the adoring feet with fingers with this mehendi design.
8. The dark brown mehendi design with the circle patterns in between
The circle patterns of the henna tattoo give the girl the ultimate look.
9. Flaunting the Feet with the colourful mehendi design revealing the true magic
This is the shiny mehendi design perfect for a girl’s wedding.
10. The big flowers give her the feet the true touch of love
These are the amazing big flowers that would make a girl’s feet really praiseworthy.
11. A Girl’s feet looks beautiful with this ethnic henna tattoo design
She can feel the confidence with this unique mehendi design on her feet.
12. The flowers’ shadow make her feet the magical one with the elegant mehendi design
Along with a girl’s red polish on her feet this dark flowery henna tattoo can suit the best.
13. Give her the ultimate touch of purity with the traditional mehendi design
A girl can explore how she is becoming a woman with this mehendi design.
14. The clean and brown henna tattoo design for her adorable feet
This is a clean and perfect modern mehendi design for the bride.
15. Wearing the payels with an graceful mehendi design adoring her feet
This mehendi design for a girl covers her entire feet along with the payel design.
16. The exclusive Shadows Giving rise to the mysterious look of her
A woman’s character becomes more surprising with this unique mehendi design.
17. The chains in the mehendi design looks truly beautiful on her feet
This mehendi design carries the chain making the girl look prettier.
18. The Sophistiacted mehendi design for wedding creating a traditional look
She would love this traditional look of her feet for wedding.
19. The colourful mehendi design especially for her wedding
Being a woman you can explore the true colours in life with this mehendi design.
20. Discovering the thrill of colours coming with a nice henna tattoo
A girl’s feet would look beautiful with this colorful henna tattoo.
21. Get that Ultimate Tradition look with this exclusive henna tattoo design
She would love this incredible design and would feel proud being a woman.
22. The deep mehendi design covering her entire feet with a gentle touch
This is a nice one for a girl who wants to get a dark yet modern design.
23. The yellowish shade gives this mehendi design a different look
A woman who is heading for her weeding would love this soothing touch of yellow.
24. The pink and yellow creates a supernatural combination of this henna tattoo
If you are looking for something different, you can try this one, which is great for a true woman.
25. Traditional pattern mehndi design
26. This design is a perfect example of the mehandi design and easy to design and easy to apply
27. Best Foot Mehandi Tattoo Design Pattern
28. Mehndi design on foot is a perfect example of the Indian mehandi design. Only bold flower and leaf motifs are used to cover the feet.
29. Flower and leaf Henna wedding tattoo abstract design. This mehendi design starts from thumb and extends till the calf.
30. Best foot mirror reflecting Mehndi Design Art – This henna design is suitable for brides.
31. Mehndi Tattoo Design for Brides – This design will complement your bridal saree or lehenga perfectly.
32. Mehendi Tattoo design – Mehndi artist can conjure up a variety of designs using her imagination and creativity.
Image credit goes to : Pinterest.com, Tumblr.com, plus.google.com, vk.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com and flicker.com