Henna tattoo meaning
Henna tattoo means something significant to the wearers. It is an ancient adornment on the body that has a lot of meanings. It is used to represent happiness, luck and can also symbolize battle, births, blessings and marriages. The #henna tattoo is used to talk about intuitive and freehand. Making use of the henna is something that will give you that spiritual connection and has these awed feelings that are applied to it.
Each part of the body that the henna is placed has its significance and special meanings. It can be placed on the wear’s palms to talk about blessings and when it is placed on the hand, it talks about protection and also the shield is also added to it.
Henna tattoo is one #tattoo that people use to look exceptional because of the significance to the wearer. There are items that can be added to them to make them tell a special meaning or story. The henna is power in its #design and meaning. You can step out of the crowd when you use the henna tattoo to make that bold statement that you have always wanted to tell the world and you were not able to do that.
1. Give her neck a beautiful look with the floral mehendi design
This amazing floral mehendi design would give a her a dream look.
2. This exclusive neck mehendi design gives her the courage of Sun
She would feel proud being a woman with this amazing mehendi design revealing the power of Sun.
3. Violet and blue combines forming an amazing henna tattoo for neck
Being a girl she would love this colourful henna tattoo for her neck.
4. This mehendi design comes in a rhombus shape for her indulgent neck
A girk would get a nice look flaunting her #neck carrying the exclusive mehendi design.
5. The modern floral pattern henna tattoo for her loving neck
A girl would become more beautiful with this trendy henna tattoo.
6. The blue colour gets mixed with amazing henna tattoo for neck
This is a nice henna tattoo design with the blue dots for a modern girl.
7. The glittering mehendi design for the neck of a cute girl
A girl can get the real confidence with this stylish mehendi design.
8. The dark mehendi design for a girl with modern look
A girl can explore the real style with this mehendi design for neck.
9. The clean henna tattoo that makes her neck look different
A woman can gain the real time attention amid the crowd with this henna tattoo.
10. The Big floral henna tattoo design for the neck of a glamorous woman
She would get a nice look with this unique henna tattoo.
11. Mehendi design flaunting the flowers creating a natural look of her
The flowers would make her look really beautiful as a lady.
12. The necklace made of mehendi gives her a unique look
Wearing a gorgeous necklace with mehendi would give her the true feminism.
13. The green mehendi shade gives her neck a clean look
She can become a true woman with this stunning mehendi design for neck.
14. Mehendi design with the animalistic view gives her a trendy look
This amazing mehendi design for her neck is a nice one for a modern woman.
15. Three Flowers with the small leaves is a nice mehendi design
Girls who love nature would simply become speechless with this mehendi design.
16. The widespread mehendi design flaunting the dotted style for her neck
Girls would simply love this mehendi design carrying a modern touch.
17. The light brown mehendi suits her neck making her look beautiful
This is a light mehendi design, which suits every woman’s neck.
18. The Deep ethnic henna tattoo especially for the party girls
If you are planning for a party, this can be an ideal henna tattoo design.
19. The big mehendi necklace for the neck of a real woman
If you are going for a wedding party, this can give you a nice look.
20. The flower flaunts her neck nicely with the beautifully painted mehendi
This mehendi design reveals the true form of art with flowers.
21. This henna tattoo big flower with the leaves give her a real bold look
She would get the true confidence being a woman with this unique henna tattoo for her neck.
Image credit goes to : Pinterest.com, Tumblr.com, plus.google.com, vk.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com and flicker.com